Looking for a healthy dessert or snack? This Nice Cream is dairy free, gluten free and is simple to make. Nice Cream can be made in less than 10 minutes and only requires a high powered blender.
So you might ask, what is Nice Cream? The base of Nice Cream consist of frozen blended bananas and plant milk. The frozen bananas give this creamy texture like ice cream. The bananas also work well because they are not too sweet and taste good with multiple other ingredients.
For this Nice Cream I used blueberries and cherries. However, these berries can be substituted for any type of flavors.
Some of my favorite combinations include:
Mango + Pineapple
Peanut Butter + Dark Chocolate
Blackberries + Strawberries
The combinations of ingredients and flavors can go on and on. One of my favorite parts about Nice Cream is how creative you can get with all of the different ingredients.
In your high powered blender add your bananas, blueberries, cherries and plant milk. Blend your Nice Cream until smooth. If you see that it is to thick add a little more milk until it is your desired constantly.
Divide into serving bowls or ice cream cones. Top with additional berries and serve. If want to make enough to have leftovers for later, I would recommend making a double batch and freeze it. When frozen you will need to give it about 10 or so minutes for it to thaw out before scooping.
If you make this recipe I would love if you would snap a photo of your food and share it with me on instagram @itsallgoodvegan.com. I can’t wait to see how you like it!
Berry Nice Cream
Looking for a healthy dessert or snack? This Nice Cream is dairy free, gluten free and is simple to make.
- 3 frozen bananas, chopped
- 1 cup plant milk
- ½ cup frozen cherries
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- In your high powered blender add your bananas,blueberries, cherries and plant milk. Blend until smooth. If you see that it is to thick add a little more milk until it is your desired constantly.
- Divide into serving bowls or ice cream cones. Top with additional berries and serve.
- Leftovers will last in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Adding a scoop of protein powder will not only increase your protein but add an extra flavor to your bowl.
- The more frozen fruit you add the thicker your bowl will be.
- If you don’t have plant milk coconut water is also a great substitution.