Looking for a refreshing and healthy snack? Try these Frozen Yogurt Strawberries! They are simple, easy, and quick to make.
Make these frozen strawberries ahead of time for a quick frozen treat. These dipped strawberries are a great sweet snack that won’t leave you feeling guilty when you have a sweet tooth.
To make these tasty frozen treats you will first start by lining a pan with parchment paper. Then clean and trim strawberries and set aside. In a medium bowl add ½ cup of dairy free yogurt and ½ cup of chilled coconut milk and mix together. Holding the top of the strawberry dip as much of the strawberry into the coconut yogurt mixture until the entire strawberry is covered.
Roll the strawberries in your favorite toppings. For this batch I used shredded coconut and sliced almonds. Some of my other favorite toppings include, dark chocolate chips, chopped peanuts, and colorful sprinkles.
Place strawberries on the parchment paper and repeat steps until you have ran out of strawberries. Put strawberries in the freezer for 1 hour to freeze. Take strawberries out and enjoy your guilt free sweet treat! If you find that the strawberries are to frozen let thaw for 5 minutes.
If you make this recipe I would love if you would snap a photo of your food and share it with me on instagram @itsallgoodvegan.com. I can’t wait to see how you like it.
Dipped Frozen Yogurt Strawberries
Looking for a refreshing and healthy snack? Try these Frozen Yogurt Strawberries! They are simple, easy to make and only requires 5 ingredients.
- 1 carton of strawberries
- ½ cup chilled whole fat coconut milk
- ½ cup dairy free yogurt, I used cashewgurt
- ⅓ cup shredded coconut
- ⅓ cup sliced almonds
- Line a pan with parchment paper. Clean and trim strawberries.
- In a bowl combine the chilled coconut milk and dairy free yogurt and whisk.
- Holding the top of the strawberry dip it into the coconut yogurt mixture.
- Roll the strawberry into the shredded coconut or sliced almonds.
- Place strawberries on the parchment paper and repeat steps until you have used all of the strawberries.
- Put strawberries in the freezer for 1 hour. Take out, eat and enjoy! If you find your strawberries are frozen solid, let thaw for 5 minutes before eating.
- Leftovers will last in the freezer for 1 month wrapped up. Let thaw out for 10 minutes prior to eating them if left in the freezer.
- Are you gluten free? These Frozen Yogurt Strawberries are gluten free
- Be creative with your toppings. I used shredded coconut and sliced almonds but chopped peanuts, dark chocolate, and sprinkles are also great toppings for your Frozen Yogurt Strawberries
- Make these frozen treats ahead of time and store them in your freezer for when you are craving something sweet! Just don’t forget to let them thaw for 10 minutes.