This is a creamy no bake, raw, vegan, gluten free cheesecake! Made with a sweet crumbly crust, a layered peach and strawberry filling, and topped with fresh fruit. This No Bake Raw Vegan Cheesecake is perfect to bring to any event and will surely wow your guests eating it.
This easy no bake cheesecake crust is made with only 4 ingredients. To make this crust you simply just add the ingredients in a food processor or a high powered blender. Using your hands or a spoon press down the mixture. Pop it in the freezer while you make your cheesecake filling.
The filling mixture is made of full fat coconut milk, cashews, coconut oil, lime, and vanilla.
I decided not to add additional syrup to sweeten this cheesecake filling instead, I decided to flavor this cheesecake by separating the mixture into two sections and added peaches and strawberries to naturally sweeten it. By making two different flavors I was able to make a beautiful layered cheesecake flavored with peaches and strawberries.
For this creamy cheesecake filling you will need to soak your cashews overnight. However, if you are like me and decide to make cheesecake that day you can quickly “soak” your cashews by placing in a pot with water. Turn your stove top to medium heat and bring the water to a boil. Remove from heat immediately and let the cashews sit in warm water for fifteen minutes. Drain water from the pot and you have perfect soaked cashews.
I like to top my cheesecake with fresh fruit, though this is optional. I simply just cut up fresh strawberries and peaches and randomly placed them on top of the cheesecake mixture before placing them in the freezer to set.
You can make this cheesecake in two ways. The first way is mini cheesecakes using muffin tins. This recipe will make 24 mini cheesecakes, so you will need two muffin tins. To remove the mini cheesecakes just use a butter knife to simple pop them out. You will be surprised how easily they pop out when frozen. The second way is to pour the mixture in an 8 inch by 12 inch pan. When ready to eat just remove from the pan, cut into squares and serve.
To make sure the cheesecake sets you will need to keep it in the freezer for at least 4 hours. This will insure that the cheesecake becomes nice and firm making it super easy to remove from the pan. After cutting into slices or popping out of the muffins tins let thaw for a couple minutes and eat immediately. You will notice that this raw cheesecake will melt easily if set out for a long period of time. If it is to melty, just pop it right back in the freezer to let it firm up again before eating.
Make this Raw Vegan Cheesecake for any occasion including, birthdays, baby showers, wedding showers or cookouts.
This No Bake Vegan Cheesecake is:
Raw & Vegan
If you make this No Bake Vegan Cheesecake I would love if you would snap a photo of your food and share it with me on instagram @itsallgoodvegan.com. I can’t wait to see how you like it!
- You can make this No Bake Vegan Cheesecake with either two 12 cup muffin tins to make mini cheesecakes or one 8 inch by 12 inch pan to make cheesecake slices.
- To easily remove your mini cheesecakes from the muffin tin just use a butter knife to simple “pop” them out of the tin.
- Didn’t have time to overnight soak your cashews? You can quickly soak your cashews by placing in a pot with water. Turn your stove top to medium heat and bring the water to a boil. Remove from heat immediately and let the cashews sit in warm water for fifteen minutes.
No Bake Vegan Cheesecake
This is a creamy no bake, raw, vegan, gluten free cheesecake! Made with a sweet crumbly crust, a layered peach and strawberry filling, and topped with fresh fruit.
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 ½ cup oats (gluten free option)
- ½ cup agave or maple syrup
- 2 cup cashews, soaked (see notes)
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ cup dairy- free milk, I used almond
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk, chilled
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup peaches
- ¼ cup agave or maple syrup (optional)
- ½ cup of water, if to thick
- In a food processor or high powered blender combine all crust ingredients and blend.
- Using a rubber spatula transfer the crust to your muffin tin or cake pan. Press the mixture down with the spatula to make a firm crust. Pop it in the freezer while you make the cheesecake filling.
- In a blender combine the soaked cashews, milk, chilled coconut milk, vanilla, chia seeds, lime juice, water, syrup (optional) and blend for 4-5 minutes until completely creamy.
- Pour half of the cheesecake mixture in a bowl. Add your strawberries to the blender and blend until smooth. Remove the strawberry mixture from the blender and transfer to a bowl.
- Transfer the remaining cheesecake mixture back in the blender and add the peaches. Blend until smooth.
- Take your crust out of the freezer. Pour your peach cheesecake mixture in the muffin tin or pan. If you are using muffin tins I would use a spoon to transfer the mixture. Repeat this process with the strawberry mixture.
- Top cheesecake with fresh strawberries and peaches. Place cheesecakes back in the freezer for at least 4 hours.