This simple No Bake Fruit Pizza is colorful and delicious. Made with an easy no bake crust, a creamy base, and topped with sweet sliced fruit. You can make this Fruit Pizza in 20 minutes or less! This recipe is gluten free and vegan!
When I say this recipe is simple, I am not exaggerating! You simply combine all of the crust ingredients in a food processor or a high powered blender and blend until crumbly. Your crust should be sticky and crumbly. If you notice that your crust it to dry, add another tablespoon of filtered water and blend once more.
Using a rubber spatula, scrape the crust into a 9 inch tart pan and press down using your fingers to form the crust. For this recipe I used a 9 inch tart pan with a removable bottom. Using a removable bottom makes it so much easier to take the tart out without it crumbling. If you do not have a 9 inch tart pan, a great substitute are mini tart pans.
As the creamy base of this No Bake Fruit Pizza, I used dairy-free yogurt. However, if you do not want to use yogurt as the topping I have a couple great alternatives.
The first one is whipped coconut cream. To make the coconut cream you are going to pour a can of chilled whole fat coconut milk into a medium bowl. You want to only use the thick creamy white stuff to make the whipped cream. You will notice that there is clear coconut liquid toward the bottom. Don’t throw it away, you can save the clear liquid coconut juice for your smoothies. Using an electric mixer, whip until fluffy and creamy like whipped cream.
The second option is by adding a container of store-bought cream cheese in a medium bowl. Using an electric mixer whip until fluffy and creamy. Top your creamy yogurt, whipped coconut cream, or cream cheese onto your no bake crust. I used a rubber spatula to do this but a butter knife also works.
You can get as creative as you want with the fruit that you add to your pizza. For this one I decided to use multiple different fruits to create a very fun, colorful, and bright Fruit Pizza. I used strawberries, goldenberries, kiwi, grapes, pineapple, and blueberries creating a rainbow pattern.
This No Bake Fruit Pizza is:
Quick & Easy
If you make this No Bake Fruit Pizza I would love if you would snap a photo of your food and share it with me on instagram @itsallgoodvegan.com. I can’t wait to see how you like it.
No Bake Fruit Pizza
This simple No Bake Fruit Pizza is colorful and delicious. Made with an easy no bake crust, a creamy base, and topped with sweet sliced fruit. You can make this Fruit Pizza in 20 minutes or less!
Fruit Pizza Crust
- 2 cups old fashioned oats, (optional GF oats)
- ½ cup of pitted medjool dates, if your dates are dry soak before using.
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup almonds
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp filtered water
- 1 cup fruit, sliced, chopped, or served whole
- ½ cup dairy-free yogurt
- In a food processor or high powered blender combine all of the Fruit Pizza Crust together and blend until crumbly and sticky.
- Using a rubber spatula, scrape the crust into a 9 inch tart pan and press down using your fingers to form the crust.
- Place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Prepare your fruit toppings. You can slice them thinly or simply add them as is.
- Remove the Fruit Pizza Crust from the tart pan. Top with dairy-free yogurt and fruit.
- Cut, Eat, and Enjoy! Leftovers will last 1-2 days wrapped up in the refrigerator.
- Don’t have dairy free yogurt? Use coconut whipped cream or whipped cream cheese instead.
- Only have mini tart pans? Use them instead of the large one.
- Love chocolate? Add a tablespoon of cacao powder to your Fruit Pizza Crust.