These No Bake Chocolate Oat Bites are the perfect snack or dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth. No baking or food processor necessary and made with nut butter, chocolate, and oats. They are a treat that the whole family will love.
With only 7 ingredients required and you can have these whipped up in 25 minutes or less.
I’m not kidding when I say these are the perfect treat to satisfy your sweet tooth. How do I know this? I might have eaten half of the batch after tasting them!
TIPS WHEN MAKING YOUR OAT BITES
- The first thing you want to do is add the coconut oil to the pan, then add the chocolate.
- I used dark chocolate for my oat bites. However, if you are not vegan you can substitute the dark chocolate with milk chocolate.
- This recipe requires a syrup, I used date syrup but agave or maple will also work as well.
- When adding all ingredients to the pan make sure it is on low heat and you are stirring constantly. You do not want to burn the mixture.
- I recommend using old fashioned oats for this recipe. They hold their texture better when added to the wet mixture.
- Using a small cookie scoop or spoon scoop the dough into small balls. I personally like to use a cookie scoop to insure each ball is about the same size. You might need to use your hands to make sure the dough is formed into a tight ball.
Place a piece of parchment paper on a small baking pan or large plate. Using a small cookie scoop or spoon scoop the dough into small balls and place them evenly on the pan. I personally like to use a cookie scoop to ensure each ball is about the same size but if you do not have a cookie scoop use a spoon.
Place the plate or pan in the freezer for 10 minutes or the refrigerator for 20 minutes to harden. Then take out the No Bake Chocolate Oat Bites and eat! Store the leftovers in a container in your refrigerator. I recommend not leaving them out on your counter for long periods of time. You will find that they will start to slightly soften and melt.
When you make these No Bake Chocolate Oat Bites I would love it if you would snap a photo and share it with me on instagram @itsallgoodvegan.com. I can’t wait to see how you like it!
These No Bake Chocolate Oat Bites are:
Quick & Easy
Will Satisfy your Sweet Tooth
No Bake Chocolate Oat Bites
No baking or food processor necessary and made with nut butter, chocolate, and oats. They are a treat that the whole family will love.
No Bake Chocolate Oat Bites
- ¼ cup chopped chocolate, I used dark chocolate
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup syrup, I used date syrup
- 1 ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ¾ cup nut butter, I used almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- Heat a pot on medium heat. Once warm, add the coconut oil and chocolate.
- Once melted, turn the heat to low and add the syrup, nut butter, vanilla and mix.
- Add the oats and salt to the mixture. Mix until it becomes a dough like texture. Take the pot off the heat.
- Line a pan or plate with parchment paper. Using a cookie scoop or spoon scoop and roll dough into small balls and place on the pan.
- Place the plate or pan in the freezer for 10 minutes or the refrigerator for 20 minutes to harden.
- If you are not vegan substitute dark chocolate for white or milk chocolate.
- If you want your bites to be more of a dough like texture add 1 Tbsp of dairy-free milk to the mixture before forming them into balls..
- Store these in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to 1 week .