This post is sponsored by Primal Kitchen. All opinions are my own.
Looking for a quick lunch or dinner recipe to make? Then this Cauliflower Gnocchi with Garlic Alfredo Sauce is just for you!
This recipe only requires 7 ingredients and can be made in just 15 minutes or less! Soft pillowy Cauliflower Gnocchi tossed in Primal Kitchen’s creamy Garlic Alfredo Sauce. Saucy, creamy, and incredibly easy to whip up. This recipe is not only vegan but gluten-free and soy free as well.
PASTA – For this pasta I used Frozen Cauliflower Gnocchi. I found this prepared gnocchi at my local grocery store in the frozen section. I like using it because it is gluten-free and only takes 5 minutes to prepare. You can substitute the gnocchi for anytype of pasta that you already have.
SAUCE – I used Primal Kitchen’s new No-Dairy Alfredo Sauce for this pasta bowl. This pasta sauce is vegan, gluten-free, and soy free. I love using this creamy sauce not only for its convenience but its ingredients.
You can substitute this pasta sauce for any other jarred sauce that you have on hand. Not a fan of creamy pasta sauce? Primal Kitchen also has other tasty jarred pasta sauce. Just click here to check out their other pasta sauces.
Vegetables- You can get as creative as you want when adding veggies to your pasta bowl. For this recipe I added fresh spinach and sundried tomatoes. Some other great veggies that would be wonderful to add are –
- Cherry Tomatoes
Seasoning– I did not add a lot of seasoning to this pasta bowl since the jarred pasta sauce already packed a lot of flavor. I simply added salt, pepper, and a little bit of nutritional yeast. I like adding “nooch” to my recipes not only for the cheesy flavor but also find it great when I am trying to get my daily serving of the vitamin B12.
Garnishes- Some of my favorite garnishes to add to this pasta bowl include, crushed red pepper, dried herbs and fresh herbs.
If you make these Cauliflower Gnocchi with Garlic Alfredo Sauce I would love it if you would snap a photo of your food and share it with me on instagram @itsallgoodvegan.com. I can’t wait to see how you like it!
This Cauliflower Gnocchi with Garlic Alfredo Sauce is:
Cauliflower Gnocchi with Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- 2 bags of frozen Cauliflower Gnocchi, substitute for gluten-free pasta
- 1 jar of Primal Kitchens Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- 1 ½ cups of fresh spinach, packed
- ⅓ cup sundried tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the back of the package. Drain the water, and place the pasta aside.
- Heat a medium pan on medium heat. Add the jarred pasta sauce, salt, pepper, and nutritional yeast, stirring occasionally. Watch the sauce making sure it does not burn.
- Once the pasta sauce is warm add the spinach, sun dried tomatoes, pasta, and stir. Immediately take the pasta off the heat once the spinach slightly wilts.
- Taste your pasta and add additional seasoning (salt and pepper). Divide pasta into bowls and garnish with your favorite toppings.
- Leftovers will last in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 2-3 days.
Make it Your Own
- Add additional veggies to your pasta. Some of my favorites include, mushrooms, onions, and broccoli.
- Substitute your cauliflower gnocchi with any type of pasta you have on hand.
- Garnish your pasta with fresh herbs, crushed red pepper, or cheese.
Thank you to Primal Kitchen for sponsoring this post! I love working with brands that I recommend and love. I appreciate your support!