This blog post is sponsored by Quorn. All opinions are my own.
Looking for a quick and fun recipe made in 25 minutes or less? Try this delicious Taco Pizza. Layered with tortillas, beans, Quorn’s Vegan Meatless Pieces, cheese, and delicious taco toppings. Whether you’re making this pizza for yourself or your entire family you definitely will not be disappointed.
Does this pizza look familiar? This is my vegan version of Taco Bells Mexican Pizza.
TIPS WHEN ASSEMBLING YOUR PIZZA
- This recipe does not take long to make. So I highly recommend that you have all the ingredients prepped and ready. That includes chopping the lettuce, cilantro, and tomatoes.
- I highly recommend baking your tortillas before assembling them. It really gets them crispy while also firming them up, making it easier when assembling.
- If you are using smaller tortilla’s than the burrito size you will not need to bake them as long. The time will just depend on how big or small or your tortillas are.
- I used Quorn’s delicious Vegan Meatless pieces for this pizza. Quorn products have a great, meat-like taste and texture that absorb flavors extremely well and are perfect for cooking. I like adding taco seasoning to the meatless pieces. However, if you do not have taco seasoning, you don’t need to add it. It tastes wonderful just as is.
- If you cannot find vegan refried beans you can simply use a fork and mash them up in a bowl before spreading them on your tortilla. It is really important that they are mashed so when you layer everything it stays together.
I wanted to share some recipe ingredients that you can swap out in case you do not have the ones I listed in your pantry.
Burrito size tortillas – Any type of tortillas, the topping measurements will just be adjusted when making your pizza.
Taco seasoning – A combination of chili powder, garlic powder, cumin powder, and cayenne powder.
Vegan refried beans- Cooked pinto beans mashed up using your fork.
Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces- Quorn Vegan Meatless Fillets
Romaine lettuce- Iceberg or Spinach.
You can be very creative when it comes to the toppings for this Taco Pizza. For this Taco Pizza I used lettuce, cheese, sour cream, salsa, tomatoes, and black olives.
Below are some other great toppings to add to your pizza :
This Taco Pizza is:
Fun to Assemble
Simple and Easy
When you make this pizza I would love it if you would snap a photo of your food and share it with me on instagram @itsallgoodvegan.com. I can’t wait to see how you like it!
Looking for a quick and fun recipe made in 25 minutes or less? Try this delicious Taco Pizza. Layered with tortillas, beans, Quorn's Vegan Meatless Pieces, cheese, and delicious taco toppings.
- 1 package of Quorn’s Vegan Meatless Pieces (10.58 ounces)
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning
- ½ cup filtered water
- 6 burrito size flour tortillas
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 ½ cups of cheese shreds, dairy-free
- 1 cup refried beans, vegan
- 1 cup lettuce, chopped
- 3 Tbsp cup tomatoes, chopped
- 3 Tbsp sour cream, vegan
- 3 Tbsp salsa
- 3 Tbsp black olives, sliced
- fresh cilantro, optional
- Preheat the oven to 415 degrees Fahrenheit (212 C). Brush both sides of your tortillas with oil and bake for 7-10 minutes or until the edges are slightly crispy.
- Meanwhile, cook your Taco “Chicken”. Heat a large pan on medium heat. Add the meatless pieces, water, and taco seasoning to the pan. Mix until well combined.
- Cook Taco “Chicken” for 7-8 minutes. Take the pan immediately off the heat.
- Assemble your taco pizza. First apply ⅓ cup of refried beans and second the taco “chicken” evenly on your tortillas leaving a ½ inch of space from the outside of the tortilla.
- Next, add your tortilla on top of the taco “chicken” and evenly spread ½ cup of cheese on top of the tortilla, leaving ½ inch from the outside. Place it back in the oven for 3 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Take the Taco Pizzas out of the oven and place on a cutting board. Layer with ⅓ cup of lettuce, 1 Tbsp of tomatoes, sour cream, salsa, olives, and cilantro.
- Cut pizza into 4 slices and eat immediately.
- Leftovers can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 12 hours. If kept for longer, the tortillas will start to get soggy.
- Add additional toppings to your Taco Pizza. Just make sure to leave an ½ inch from the outside of your tortilla so the toppings do not fall off.
- Don’t have burrito size tortillas? Use any other size tortillas that you have in your pantry instead. You will just have to adjust the measurement of the taco pizza toppings.
- If you are not able to find meatless pieces substitute it with Quorn Vegan Fillets.
t’s All Good Vegan Disclaimer
I am not a licensed nutritionist. I am simply sharing tasty vegan recipes. For nutrition advice, I recommend consulting a health professional.
IAGV will not be liable for any inaccurate or incomplete information.